Olde Days of Rimersburg / glass021
Sammy Fischer

glass021

On West Broad St. looking towards Main St. The building on the left was formerly Jake Cratty’s store. This building was originally owned by Iva Summerville. It was then owned by George & Zoe Smith who had a confectionary store. It was then purchased by Jake & Maude Cratty. The building on the right was Ed Arner’s store. Darrell “Mac” Ramsey had a grocery store here in the mid 1940’s.