|Sammy Fischer’s print and photography shop. Alfred Warren owned the store next door. Alfred died in 1905 and Rimersburg Borough purchased the building and land for about $1500. They used this building for a school room until about 1918 when this store was torn down and a new “Town Hall” was constructed. It was a one room frame building and first and second grade’s were held there until the new Union High School (on School Street) was built in 1925. It later became the residence of the Joseph Pontzer Family.