Olde Days of Rimersburg / glass049
Sammy Fischer


Jerusalem United Church of Christ Church (formerly the Jerusalem Evangelical & Reformed Church), also known as the “Reformed” church, before 1926. Sunday School rooms were added in 1926, and they are not in the picture. The house to the left of the church is the parsonage. This church is known today as the U.C.C. church.